View single post by piplund
 Posted: Oct 27th, 2010 01:44 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
piplund

well. to cut a long story short I have been able to hear stuff voices and like strange sounds in my ear for over a year.. and when I swallow my ear feel like it is swollen.. I'll be frank with you I took drugs last year and felt the presence come in me.. I have had voices in my head since then, nothing to drastic but something that is not normal and also acts as an extension of yourself...I've not been able to stop my thoughts from racing on a night. hence suffering from insomnia and not sleeping for dayss...since then I have been denying it happening.

I recently moved in with my dad up north from out of London becasue my insomnia was affecting my life and I was un able to keep on top of things..

Since being in this house last week I felt some thing slide on through my head, like teacle,, not sure if it was warm though and I get pain like arthritus pain all over.. in my hands chest,, it feel like there are twigs monig around your body and grit...

so I think that perhaps the thing or soul already inside of me attracted other things, and I think the house im living in at the moment has other negative negatives around resonating inside
... generally the house feels quite warm and nice...

So I started to fast this week, becasue the thought of having any thing in my body made me feel sick adn I could feel stuff floating around my thought when I swallow.. urgh.. and started to breathe deeply and asking it to go quite firmly, and I felt it coming out of me,, energy giong up... but it feel like air bubbles coming up through you, it does feel disguisting... But when I got so hungry I have eaten and the whole process reverses and I feelit sliding down in side of me and I cant stop this for hours,, its like all the hours of hard work is reversed... I do panic and think why the hell did I eat,, but I lost control for a moment

Any way I have similar things shappen in the past and I think I'm very suseptable top thingss like this as I am quite a spiritual being.... I just wanted some one to talk to..Perhaps someone who could identify with this?

I know that everyones experience is trulyy individual, but I wondered what was going on with you., if you got rid of it, and if your well.. you mentioned that you have been unwell in the past.... I can feel it roaming in my body right now, Im going to start the fast again tommorow and god damn stick to it until this feeling goes, it is something that is a truly conscious experience at the moment..

Its not my imagination its just you can only understand if you have expereinced something simliar your self.. Which I im sure you know form whagt you wrote on teh forum in the past..

in some words I am what you call being possessed at the moment in the sense that there is an other soul enegry inside of me...
Oh I also cant think straight and very forgetful at the moment...and just feel very uncomfortable aboiut the while thing p.s if you mention this to the ordinary person they think you are mad!!!

Please let me know you thoughts I have been completely honest.