View single post by drrh
 Posted: Oct 25th, 2010 11:11 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
drrh

Neo, that makes a lot of sense.   But my thing is that I hear from loved ones.  My Dad and Mom,  not my Mom as much, and two friends that I grew up with that have passed.  So when I try to divert my attention to something else and can still hear them in the background noise (today it was the fan and shower) even when I try not to listen, it's like they read my thoughts.  Someone will say, I know you can hear me.  And if I am working and have the fan on (which I do not unless I absolutely have to) I can hear them talking to each other.  Like I heard my Dad say to my Mom, Why is she doing that?  And I can hear her answer him like, Oh that's for her work or something like that.  My Dad can't understand why I have to work.  He passed in 1968 and wouldn't even teach my Mom how to drive.  I will hear him say, You don't have to work, Why do you have to go to work?  It's getting a little easier to ignore though.  And this is a funny one, this morning I was in the shower and I heard my Dad say to my friend Gary, Stop staring at her!.  So I guess Gary was watching me shower, Lord I don't know.   I know how crazy this sounds, I'm going to try to catch it with my recorder so you will know what I mean.   Thanks thought for listening and talking to me about this.  I really appreciate it alot!

Debbie:biggrin: