View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Oct 18th, 2010 05:16 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

Please tell me more about the live stream as I don't honestly know anything about it but I'm one person that will try anything when it comes to experimenting with spirit energy.  The screwdriver experiments started by accident and I just wish someone else could try them because I'm not sure if it is the screwdriver or my family/house, which gets so much energy, and I'd like someone else to validate my theory.  I'm not saying there is anything electrically wrong with my house because I've had as many as six different EMF detectors so I know for a fact that under normal circumstances this house is very clear of any leakage as I've tested it every way possible from top to bottom, each plug, light fixture, and electrical box, etc.  There are two other people in the forum that have access to electrician's screwdrivers, so maybe they will try.  I'll see if the hosting company you used can give me more info.  If there is one thing I know for sure, if something is electrical, my family will use it.  I just posted a new video today where I was re-arranging some icons and not in any of my sites (I have three), and all of a sudden the song from the first page of my site merged with the song from the first page of my daughter's site, which I built after her transition. Since I was not in any site at the time, no music should have been playing at all.  I love energy, and apparently so does all my family.