View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Oct 18th, 2010 03:05 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

The screwdriver useage is ingenious...I like that a lot !
We have a K2 and, do give it some room within experiments, especially after fitting a switch for the on/off. It's a love or hate device really for most...I know I like the thoughts of the lights reacting and have had some interactions. Not used it enough recently though.

What would perhaps be good for us and for you richeyjo, would be if you could run a webcam live feed. These events sound so intriguing and, it's to be hoped that others could witness events and report to you if you weren't around.
My wife and I used to run cams, which have been offline for quite a while now, called Cougar Cams. So much interesting stuff happened and so many great people came forward with captured images and sounds etc. Just an idea and only needs a PC to be left running. We used Ustream.tv to host our stream.
Might not be your cup of tea, but such clarity and strong events are being shown by the spirit presence.

We have one cat that loves to walk on the latest and smallest model aircraft that I might have made ! frantic shouting and wavings just result in her slowly moving forward until *crunch* !!! I guess i'll just give up the shouting and wavings lol