View single post by drrh
 Posted: Oct 18th, 2010 11:37 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
drrh

I was waiting on somebody to think I was nuts!  LOL   In my case, I turn off anything electrical.  Fans, blow dryers, de-humidifers etc.  Anything that could possibly make noise, I turn off.  I hear it everywhere.  At work, in the car air conditioner noise, and of course there is electricity everywhere so maybe that has something to do with it.  But when I hear my Mom asking me how I'm doing today out of the kitchen faucet, I'm tending to think I'm not crazy.  I can answer her and she will respond.  And I'm not psychotic or bi-polar or anything else like that at all.  When I was little I used to play the piano and I would think I could hear somebody singing.  At first I thought it was my Mom singing along but would ask her and it was not.  It sounded like a choir or a high soprano singing voice.  I don't play the piano anymore so I don't know if it would still happen or not.  I'll have to find a piano and check it out.  There are other people I know on here that here things others do not as well so I know it's not just me.  It's wild I know and sounds crazy as hell, but it's true! Oh and I forgot to add, when I turn off the fan, de-humidifer etc.  the talking stops so it's not in my head!

Debbie:biggrin: