View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Oct 18th, 2010 11:25 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

With both of you folks having similar problems, I really hope that experiments can be conducted that forward the research into your problem.

Btw, laughed out loud when I read the toilet flushing thought :)

One area which has been touched on but not explored yet, is the amount of electrical gear switched on in both houses. And, in fact, whether these internal troublesome voicings only happen in certain places..home, work, anywhere ?
My thoughts are about 3 situations:
1 - that high field effect electrical noise, from a nearby mains box or noisy emissions appliance, is starting up the oft reported ghostly presence feelings that people have. These then are changed, because of your interests, into voicings.
2 - a field effect, to which you both are sensitive, is allowing your minds to trip into a state of spirit reception. The inner mind mood becomes such, that the voices are heard.
3 - that one particular frequency is the instigator for the troubles. It may come from a fan or a washing machine or PC or elsewhere. Working like Brown noise or similar, that very frequency induces oscillations in the ear, that translate to partly heard words.

Last edited on Oct 18th, 2010 11:30 AM by Slider2732