View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Oct 13th, 2010 11:02 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

I have about 11 screwdriver test videos.  It is a Garner Bender Circuit Alert non-contact 50-600 volt AC current.  Electricians use them to find out if there is any live current going into a socket before they start to work on them.  They will go off within a couple inches of a socket if the wires are live.  It is possible to make it go off if you rub it, causing friction, over a wool sweater.  I have that video up on YouTube also to show that these are the only ways it will go off.  I was very curious if spirit could do that and started to experiment with people's energy and spirit energy merging and was lucky enough to find out it does.  In the various videos, you can see that there is no energy around the people until I touch them with the sensor.  The human body alone cannot do that unless you create friction and you can see in the videos, this is not the case.

Barb Cannon's videos are fantastic.  She tends to get the strangest pictures.  There is a young man in Denmark who also gets these anomalies, but even more so.  He has quite a story to tell, with pics to prove his abilities.  I'll look up his name because you might enjoy seeing his abilities.  Try to watch the K-11 meter video where I am using the K-11 for responses to questions about Barb. 

I love may cat.  Cats are sooooo senstive which eye sight and hearing that we humans can only wish for.