View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Oct 12th, 2010 10:08 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

Debbie, not all people are hypersensitive to the EM field, but if you are, a high field can make some people feel like they are being watched, some get nauseated, and some get skin irritations, which was the case with me.  It went away in 3 or 4 days and was more like a burn, but I was following really high spikes those particular nights. 

I always feel so bad when people are scared of spirit, or when they turn away from them.  I'm one of those crazy people who invites all spiritual beings into my house.  There have been a couple of times that there were so many huge overlapping orbs that the color of my wall changed because of the energy in front of it.  I just laughed.  It was like everyone I knew on the other side was having a party in this room.

The front page of ITC is confusing to me.  Is the live streaming working?  My family tends to like everything electronic so I believe if I used it, my kids or my sister would help me get some things.  I can't tell if what I'm seeing is an example of the live stream or is the actual live stream.  I guess I need to read more info.  If you want to see some more of my videos they are all posted on YouTube at:  http://www.youtube.com/user/richeyjo?feature=mhum
I have 132 videos, with a few more I need to up load.  I lost at least that many or more on a site that went down, without any notice, and it broke my heart, but I should have been copying them all to disks, which I do now.

I hope you get some good stuff when you go to the asylum.