View single post by Spider
 Posted: Oct 11th, 2010 02:48 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Joyce, you are so right on about evil NOT being a part of the spirit realm!  Because of media coverage, religious beliefs, stories passed on from generation to generation, folks unfortunately have the preconceieved notion that anything to do with the spirits somehow has to be related to Satan and his minions.  In all the years of me working within the paranormal, I have yet to come across anything close to being demonic in nature.  Mind you, I do not doubt that it can happen, as all of this is all so unknown, but it has become part of my reality that it just does not exist for me.  People who were not so nice in life, carry over that personality into death.  Just because we die, we do not automatically sprout wings and become angels!

I am still watchful, just because of seeing what other people have gone thru.  Evil is part of the balance, and maybe I just have just been plain lucky to not have had to deal with anything bad like that.  Until the time comes when I may come across something of that nature, I will remain positive in my drealings with the spirit realm!

Lisa 

Last edited on Oct 11th, 2010 02:49 PM by Spider