View single post by drrh
 Posted: Oct 11th, 2010 11:59 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
drrh

That was awesome!  Especially the blue energy that looked like lightning.  I have never seem anything like that myself.  I do see my best friend, Teresa, in my hallway out of the corner of my eye.  When I am facing my bathroom mirror, I can see her moving around and I look real fast trying to catch her but she always evades me.  I was told it was her.  She passed in a car accident in 1991.  We were like you didn't see one of us without the other.  We both had our kids really young.  She was 15 and I was 17.  I remember we were standing in the hall in school and she was about 5 months pregnant and she asked me if maybe she was just getting fat!  LOL  I cracked up.  I said you're only getting fat in one spot!  We went to the doctor and I pretended I was her sister and I was 18 when she got examined to see if she was pregnant.   Boy times were different back then.  1972 to be exact.  I sure miss her everyday too!  But it's neat to see her even if it's only a glimpse.  I can't wait to see so many people again. And I don't know why I don't want them to touch me.  I guess I think if I don't know it's coming it will scare me!?  I have felt someone sitting down on the bed and touching my feet at night, but lightly so it didn't scare me.  I have resorted to sleeping with ear plugs everynight because they won't stop talking to me when I have the fan on.  I have asked them to not talk during the night so I can sleep but so far not too much luck! Well will talk to you again soon.  And I loved your video too! 

Debbie:biggrin: