View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Oct 11th, 2010 11:37 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

I loved your story about your mom.  Birthdays and Angelversaries are always hard (darn it my speaker just started to give off static but I couldn't get my recorder out in time), but I'm to a point that any tears that are shed are not because of pain, but because of pure love.  Why does spirit touching you make you feel uncomfortable?  Are you scared of it?  You know your loved ones love you so much they would never hurt you.  I love being touched, or having them play with my hair or making the bed move when they sit on it.

You said you would like to see more videos, but I'm not sure how many I can post but I will post my first and very favorite one.  It was the first time I saw my daughter in spirit, and my son and grandson.  It was about 2:00 - 2:30 in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I was watching TV.  There were some beautiful scenes of Alaska so I got my camera out to see if I could get some pics to use as stationery or something. When I uploaded them, I saw a lot of what appeared to be smoke.  I was smoking a cigarette at the time, but I remember thinking I'd have to be at a bar where 50 people were smoking to get that much smoke, so I went back to the living room and asked Robin if that was her to please draw me a diagram to assure me, and the moving orb appeared.  I was sitting in a chair so I knew the movement frame by frame was not caused by me walking around.  Rob had transitioned in the exact spot where the orb was moving to on the couch, and the blue live energy appears. (Wow, my cellphone just did its thing).  When she points to the picture it is because she had asked me to sew that oriental picture for her and although she got to see it finished, she never got to see it framed and hung, so it was her way of saying "I see you finally finished it mom".  I made the pictures into a slideshow because I found comfort in seeing them.  Anyway, a few months later I went to watch it and now the blue energy was in it.  I know I didn't do that because I didn't and still wouldn't know how to do that.  A few months later, the song added itself to it.  Almost every word in that song (which I never heard before) sounded like Robin.  The first line is "I'm just a southern girl", which Rob use to say all the time, and then when the blue energy appears, it says "it feels like I'm with you".  Rob always wanted to save the world by letting everyone know that spirit continues.  I sent that video to a couple different researchers and they said it was like my children used the movement of the slideshow to act like a catalyst to create the energy.  Hope you love it as much as I do.