View single post by drrh
 Posted: Oct 11th, 2010 11:04 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
drrh

Hi all,  This is the first time I noticed this.  I haven't been on much.  This is wild!!!!   I don't have my headphones with me so I'll listen again but some of what I picked up is in the beginning it sounds like a male voice saying sort of sing-songy "How could they do this to me",  you can hear the pop they make with energy, then the female voice singing something like "Although we refuse to sleep" or "All those we refuse to see"!!!! 

This is too cool!  I would love to hear more of your videos.   I hear stuff all the time in water, fans, de-humidifiers, blow dryers etc.  Today is my Mom's birthday and I have been having a hard time with it.  I could hear in the shower " your Mom doesn't want you to be sad it's her birthday".  And I heard them singing "Happy Birthday" to her. Her name is Nellie.  I heard them sing it last night too.  I think they are trying to let me know that I shouldn't be sad but I can't help it.  Saturday night I was reading in bed with my cat Morty (he's big, he's a Maine Coon) and I had the window open just about an inch or so and all of a sudden at 1:15AM  there was a big bang like somebody threw something against the side of the house.  Morty jumped and ran to the window to look out.  I grabbed a flashlight and was shining it out and saying Who's out there?  Cut it out!  Of course there was no one out there, I believe it was a friend of mine that has passed trying to be funny.   Also this morning I  asked if my Mom could touch my shoulder (because I always tell them not to touch me, that freaks me out) anyway, they said she wasn't here right now.  I guess she was at her birthday party! At least I sure hope so!

Please post more asap!  Would love to here it!

Debbie:thumbup: