View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Oct 10th, 2010 12:05 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Just to be fair....it did take me awhile to actually hear the name. It didn't just pop right out from the start. But the looping will help. Slowing down an evp can be helpful many times also. I used audacity for the enhancements for that capture and used minus 17 for the speed change. Hmmmmmm, I just now FOUND where you heard that "go back" (you got very good hearing) ;) It ends with a loud thump though and that is troublsome. * I like the little "notifier" bump at the beginning when he spoke your name though. This upload is still a little RAW but you might hear your "questionable" go back in here (I hear SOMETHING like that anyway). **I also hear this as "don't look" and "go look".  NOTE: The end of this clip has a loud THUMP so watch your ears!! I definatly had to loop this because the other two words ?go back? were very quick.

So this is what I get....after you speak, I hear "Linda"...then same voice also says 2 more seperate words. I can agree with you that it might say "go back" but I can hear "don't look" or "go look"also. So this is a tuffy. But my sequence is REVERSED in the way you hear it too. I did nothing to reverse the file. I just hear your name first. This upload is chopped up quite a bit. Don't know if anyone can catch the words at all. Really all I did was just slightly amp where the evp's were. You might want to loop it to figure it out better. But not sure if that will hep because the 2 seperate area of the evp are close together. Intresting for sure.

FINAL edit: In fact....MY sequence was off here.

Attachment: sequence in order.mp3 (Downloaded 718 times)

Last edited on Oct 10th, 2010 12:20 AM by clockdryve