View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 11:06 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

Actually I just sat down at the computer to write an e-mail, so there were no programs on the internet open at the time.  The big bang you hear is one of my neighbors shooting off a firecracker for the 4th of July when I was recording the voices.  I get a tremendous amount of things like this happening, especially with my computer, and yes, I had one time that the speaker said "It will be okay", and one time when it said "It's me", and a few times beautiful musical notes.  I questioned a lot of people of the chance of perhaps a short wave radio coming through the speaker but have been reassured that it wouldn't have had the echo sound and they doubted it was that.  It sounds like they are saying "There's no reason to refuse to see me".  That particular sentence has a tremendous personal meaning to me.  Each response actually had meaning at the time as I know what I was thinking or trying to do at the time.  I've lost both my son and daughter, and my grandson, so I would like to believe it was Robin and Jimmy or Tony.  My computer turns itself on and does so many strange things like showing my daughter's old e-mail address even though it was never on this computer as I go it after her transition.