View single post by dkenda
 Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 10:58 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
dkenda

How do they hear us?

Good question!! I asked precisely that and was told that 'hearing' us can be likened to a dreamstate (telepathy may well fall into that category).
With respect to 'on-living' teenagers that attend morning recording sessions- the more experienced entities are very insistent that they 'concentrate.' Often spirit will start a comment with the phrase "Listen to her!" And they say things like, "You sound tired." Whether or not they are merely evaluating some particular quality of soundwaves I don't know but they definitely detect and identify emotional and physical cues.

Difficult to wrap the intellect around at best. As is almost every facet of afterlife life (which can amount to little more than an educated guess in most instances)
I'm looking for the 'energy hog.' The entity that comes with a power supply and unlimited volume...anything more than a couple of choice words can be impossible to decipher with any certainty. (Of course I'm over-the-top ecstatic with the "couple of choice words.")

Kenda