View single post by Spider
 Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 10:40 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Hmmm.....Good possible theory Slider about the malware.

I hope I didn't come across as doubting that what I was hearing was anything but paranormal in nature.  I had a similar experience, as I was booting up my computer one morning, I had walked away and out of no where I hear a conversation going on, I thought maybe my cat had accidently rolled over on the TV remote in the other room, but the TV was off, and when I went by my computer, I heard it again!  It freaked me out completely!  I had no programs up, all that was on was the intro screen to Windows XP.  Because some of it was so faint, and intermittent, I was unable to make out what was being said, but it was 2 people talking to each other!!  It was not a radio program, commercial, etc, nothing like that at all.  As hard as I tried to rationalize it, the more perplexed I became!  I have had weird phone calls, and also there were a couple of times that when my grandson left messages for me on my answering machine, within his message I hear these other people talking, and it was NOT background noise on his end, or another phone conversation, as one of the voices was mimicking what he was saying!  You get used to the difference after listening to EVP's for so many years. It has become almost second nature to be able to pick out back ground noise vs an EVP.

As I had stated, I am going to take a thorough listen to this clip again and tell what I hear. 

Thanks again!

Lisa