View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Oct 5th, 2010 12:39 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

Hello:

I am new to this forum and just wanted to share one of many, many experiences I continue to have.  I have been into spirit visitation my entire life, and more seriously within the past five years, trying to prove visitation via physics and other universal (natural) ways.  I am very much into experiments with anything electronic as this seems to be the avenue my loved ones in spirit like to communicate with me. I've connected with a couple different international research groups, paranormal groups, theologians, photographers, physicists, inventors, and other professionals in my quest for validation of my theories and experiments. 

I would like to know if anyone else in this forum has received communication in this way.  One of my many experiment activities can be seen and heard at:               
Since this occurrence happened so fast , I just grabbed my camcorder and put it on the top of my speaker, as my recorder needed to be charged, so the picture is just a picture of the modem.  I sent the sound to several people to see what they heard and all came back with the same words.  The male voice is harder to understand, but the female voice is saying the same thing but easier to understand because it is of a higher pitch.  Once you hear the female voice, you can understand the male voice.

I'd love to get some feedback on this from others who are interested in this field.