View single post by ArizonaEvp
 Posted: Sep 29th, 2010 11:17 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ArizonaEvp

I'mmmmm Baaaack,

Hello Mr. & Mrs. America and all the ships at sea......

Because the purpose of Phil's
Stochastic experiment is kinda sorta along the same line as what y'all want to do;  I listened to his 23 minute clip. 

I even separated Left channel from Right channel because the right channel is so annoying.  Are there responses....yes.  The usual unsolicited responses found in most people's recording efforts.

Was there anything stellar in using the 13 tones.....no. 

There is no difference in tone or clarity of these responses as compared to responses garnered through the addition of regular sources of noise.  

Could / should Phil made an effort to interact as the test was being performed?  Depends. 

If it were me I would have announced each tone as it began and tried to interact....even if it meant asking the same questions 13 different times.  But then that's just me.

Now that I've put in my 2 centavos,  If I were to make a recommendation to Bruce or anyone else that is going to try
the Stochastic thing..... I would say:

Try Schumann Resonances

Along the same thread of biofeedback that Joe mentioned.....Schumann Resonances use low frequencies that are both in tune with the planet as well as the human brain.

As long as you've got your gear up and running and are putzing around with generated tones.....why not use the Schumann tones and see what you get.

The Beta and Alpha waves of the brain (8 to 30 Hz) seem to correspond nicely to the Schumann resonances of:  7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hertz.

Also....If you are wanting to try this sort of thing and are looking for a starting place for equipment or to expand what equipment you already have the following website in the UK might have what you're looking for:

http://www.1010.co.uk/org/shop.html

In the Table of Contents box.....If you click on electromagnetic investigations you will see 3 items of interest.

A high frequency schnuffler/sniffer that goes from 100 MHz to 2.4 GHz
.   The description for this unit also has a video you can watch and a schematic to review.

There are also 2 different types of VLF receivers.  These VLF units have schematics and parts lists you can download in case you feel froggy enough to try to build your own.

Note:  I have no vested interest in this site.  Do what you please with the info.

Personally I kinda like the VLF-2 natural radio receiver.  78 Euros = approx $107 US.

CU-L8tr-Ali-G8tr,
Ron

Last edited on Sep 29th, 2010 11:29 AM by ArizonaEvp