View single post by dkenda
 Posted: Sep 24th, 2010 09:25 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
dkenda

Dan: yes, it was dark where he recorded...the restroom light is connected to an outrageous sounding fan. A couple of weeks ago we recorded at a site (friend of mine wanted to know "who" lives in a home she is considering purchasing)- one of the spirits felt my husband wasn't as attentive as he should have been; on playback I heard, "Concentrate, Beard!!" I suppose it's all energy in an infinite number of patterns, and spirit can and does speak on the "appearance" of things in the physical realm- Conceptual barrier not withstanding. The vacant house was really interesting...the on-living residents were upset because they felt I was actually there to determine whether or not the place was haunted (the view out of the front window is a beautiful cemetery). "We don't want you to buy it!," a woman scoffs. Days later, I went back to say that I respect their right to be there as much as any 'living' being's right to own it. I said I was sorry that they misunderstood and didn't mean to disturb them. They were very kind after that, even talked about the route to my home (-assuming they want to continue our visit).

Linda: I agree, they do talk about seeing us, but we can't say for certain exactly how we look to them...as a composite energy we may be a ball of light energy. Differentiation may be a case of specific qualities of energy...still scratching my head on that one.

drrh: I know what you're saying about the "Heaven" questions...I ask about God and they seem unwilling to answer- one way or the other, I am told they wouldn't interfere with our belief systems. I gather that there is a conceptual barrier between those on the physical plane and spirit. Seems perfectly logical that there really is no way they could express their experience so that we can understand it- So they just don't. I've had individual spirits not 'detect' my presence- others had to "point me out." Right now there are teenage entities around who aren't always able to 'see' me. The mature spirits urge them to 'concentrate' so they'll be able to see or hear me.

Thank you, love the interchange!