View single post by Spider
 Posted: Sep 24th, 2010 07:53 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Lovely places Tor and the Chalice Well seem to be!  Never fear Mike, there has got to be goo d things to happen when we pass, time will tell!  I have heard far too many positive things from friends, loved ones, and people rererred to me to, hearing that things are so much nicer when we pass.  I have heard of great things to come.  I had once asked how many people are out there?  And the reply was "Millions of us".  That ultimate leap of faith, by going into the light, is something some folks just plain are not ready to do yet.  They need to feel that they finished what they were doing before passing, some just cannot bear to leave their loved ones behind.  But eventually over time they 'grow' in knowledge, understanding what they need to do next.  A feeble mind at death does not impair their capabilities on the other side, or so I have heard!  A woman who lost her two young boys at a very early age, she herself lived to be very very old, upon death, chose to come back as a whole young mother, to continue her being with her children , although 80 years had passed since the death of the boys.  I think we have something I liken to a 'soul core', that is we hit a time in life where we are at our very best, and it can be retrieived no matter our minds condition at death.  Death frees the chains that hold our minds and bodies captive.

I have heard thousands of EVP's over the years, and when someone can answer my questions, give valid information, I have to believe it is all too real.  When you can relay a messsage from the other side to someone living, and see the surprise on that persons face,  them hearing something that there was no way I could have known anything about, it can have a profound effect on on both sides, respectively.

I sorry I am slow, I will go in and listen to the other clips you recently posted, Debbie can hear very well!  I always like listening what people have to offer.  You mentioned the sound of wind in one of the clips, I can assure you there is definitely something within that sound, the spirits love to utilize external noises to manifest speech.

Thanks! Lisa