View single post by Spider
 Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 12:00 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Sorry to hear of your losses Mike.  It is us that are left behind to bear the sadness.  I lost my Mom when I was only 15, still l miss her to this day, and I just lost my only brother in April this year, and both died from cancer.  Because of what we do here, it gives us all hope at reuniting with each other someday.  I am glad some of what I had heard resonated with you.  The catch words for me here are 'tower' and 'village', though we have some villages here in the states, we usually refer to places as either towns or cities.  I don't know if we have any relevant 'towers' so to speak of, unless it has to do with industry here.  Hearing the name Michael was very clear to me.  I wish you could hear what I heard, that is my problem, a lot of folks cannot hear it the way I do, and that gets me in a pinch all the time when I give results.  Please believe I would not report anything false I hear, or make things up.  It takes me a great deal of time to decipher a short recording, so much can be said in the span of a few seconds, and I don't want to miss anything, so I take a great deal of care when I do this.

I will try and listen to the edited clip next and see what I hear.

Lisa