View single post by NYevp
 Posted: Sep 19th, 2010 09:23 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NYevp

Hello Kenda
      I have on numorous occasions both in controlled and uncontrolled recording sessions asked questions pertaining to the color of a jacket or shirt that was worn at the time and had some interesting responses, such as complete accuracy and sometimes very close in color. For instance once in a cemetery I asked "what color jacket am I wearing" it was an earthy dark green color jacket and the response said "brown". I feel that the clarity of their vision (spirit)varies due to the laws of the dimension that they are in. Another time in a controlled session I asked  "if I had a beard or not", the response was "yes you do " which was correct, so again there is no doubt in my mind that they can and do see us. I also feel that when Spirit is in dimensions or planes that are close to the earth plane, their "vision , hearing and speech" are more accurate in nature. One particular recording session I had two voices say in tandem "he hears us" and the other "he see's us" after I asked a question and they most likely saw me looking in their direction and they both took it for granted that I saw and heard them. Maybe one day we will know how and what they see but we can only assume for now.

Best Regards, Dan