View single post by mikesndbs
 Posted: Sep 15th, 2010 05:46 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
mikesndbs

Hi

It struck me today that we spend a lot of time attempting to get spirit communications on various electronic devices.

Spirit has to attune to these devices that is for sure.

Given that fact, what can we do to make it easier for them to attune?

Well, in radio a beacon or channel marker is very common.

The beacon or channel marker will be broadcasting for a given time (sometimes weeks) on a set frequency.

The intended receiving station then has time to tune up so as to be ready for hear messages and send replies.

So why not with spirit?

So today I have recorded a tone and voice loop of 9 mins stating that "this is a spirit beacon" and then giving some personal information and a request.

The message repeats about 20 times and ends with tones.

My intention is to connect the audio output of my tape recorder directly to the connections of a Mobius coil I have on order.

This will be wound around clear quartz initially.

I hope that this special emission (maybe Scalar waves) will be heard by spirit so they can tune to it.

After the tape beacon ends I simply connect the same coil to the microphone socket and record for a while to see if my intended spirits have been able to leave a message.

OK, sounds all well and good but I have some questions.

In connecting the audio output to the coil, should I include a Germanium diode and or 4 ohm resistor?

Resistor to protect the audio amplifier, diode to part decode the signal to the coil.

And for reception, do you think I need the diode?

The coil will be six foot wound, I wonder what its impedance would be like?

Thanks

Mike