View single post by Spider
 Posted: Sep 12th, 2010 04:35 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Hello Mike~~

Thanks for your reply!  It is a strange and somewhat confusing situation when you start asking those on the other side for info as to what is the best way to make contact.  I have come to find that most are not 'electronic' savvy.  Some are caught in a time warp of sorts, relating to when they passed away.  Even having to explain what the 'silver box' has to do with our communication has been rather trying!  I have had some go on to talk about me being a 'light', and to quote one fellow:  "You are a light, a bright white light, you give a signal, and we follow it"  This comment came after me asking why it was they come to my home, and in such a large following.  I have asked also what is the best place/time to record, and that has varied.  I have asked  their observation of what is going on around them while I record them, and again that has been varied, from one lady saying, "I am on my porch" (I recorded in the bathroom) to a man saying "everything is green around me"

I have recorded close to a fenced in electrical field, where the local electrical company has all these towers and wires that stretched for at least a mile or more, me hoping the excess energies given off would enhance the session.   It was as if they were not aware of the area I was recording at, so this brings up another question, do they see what we see at the time of recording?  The 'porch' observation by the female pointed to her not being in the same place or time that I was..........?!

It seems I may have to try by asking specifically for someone who is well versed in the scientific aspect of communication between the living and the deceased, to find out some answers.  I will throw this question in during some of my next sessions.  I have found that most folks I talk to to are regular everyday people.

I will get back with you soon, maybe I can get something going here.

Thanks for your input!

Lisa