View single post by Spider
 Posted: Sep 8th, 2010 07:17 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Hi Ray~~

I took a listen to this clip, and heard a lot going on!  And for the record, I will state again, I hear what I hear.  I have no reason to fabricate my findings.  I had a problem with this on another well known site, constantly being challenged as to what I was hearing. Also the spirits utilize external sounds going on around the recording area to manifest speech.  This is also something that was considered controverisal, yet it happens time and time again.

Here is what I cam up with:

"Can they hear you?" M

"what happened to his sister?" M#2 **these were heard together, one over the other in a 'layered' fashion, to the crunching sound going on

"sister will talk to you" M

"when we talk "M #2

"we will tell him" M

"we have to to tell him about music" M

"I am thinking about Steven Harson" M

"He's hungry" M#2

"it's how he got Steven" M

"Steven went into the verse" M

"Keep on trying" M#2

"it's how he got sick" M

"He's not aggresive" M

"taken into the hearse" M#2

"He found friends" M  ** the last two lines were spoken together, in a layered fashion **

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the time people do not realize how much talking is going on, and it is not just the occasional word or short phrase, I find that there is sometimes ongoing dialogue going on, with no attention paid to us who are recording.  Also, they utilize each others speech to talk, along with using external sounds, like the crunching sounds in this one.  There are always layers of speech, and it is a learned skill to be able to distinguish one from the other, learning to seperate what is being said.

Thanks for the opportunity to listen to this!

Lisa