View single post by drrh
 Posted: Sep 1st, 2010 07:59 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
drrh

Hi Lisa,  I have had some of that happen to me.  I seem to see things out of the corner of my eye all the time.  One I'm pretty sure it is my father-in-law.  My husbands Dad passed in our house.  His Mom couldn't take care of him anymore by herself so she brought him up to our house.  He had Mesothelioma (not sure about the spelling on that) and he was in tremendous pain.  I felt so bad for him.  He would call his wife, Marlene, in the night and I would hear him first so I would get up and get her.  For some reason he didn't seem to like it when I was in the room.  My husband said it was because he didn't want me to see him like that, but I wanted to help him if I could.  Anyway, he did pass there and I think it is him I can see.  I keep telling him he can leave and go to his wife or the light but he seems to keep staying with us.  I don't mind him being there though.  Both cats look right past me all the time so I know they see something. 

And Linda your new ghost is interesting.  Maybe he wants help of some kind.  I know you'll figure it out.  Good luck with that.

Talk to you all later, Debbie