View single post by Spider
 Posted: Aug 31st, 2010 02:59 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

I guess it's how you look at it!  Knowing that it is just regular people doing this, (albeit some with bad attitudes!) makes it easier to deal with.  Especially if it is someone that you have gotten used having around you over time.  It is the visual aspect more than anything else that most people find might find the most disturbing, yet a visual is sought more often as being 'real' evidence as opposed to audio manifestations.  A combo would really put some over the edge!

About 6 weeks ago, My cat Jackson died. He was 19+ years old, and he passed from old age.  About a week ago, it seems I keep seeing him out of the corner of my eye!  I have never experienced this before with a pet.  He was a Large Blonde/Auburn cat, a very pretty boy!  I can't tell you how many times, I have caught just glimpse of him, especially up on the second floor landing, leading to my bedroom.  My remaining cat, Tessa, has been doing her 'looking past me' thing again, like she sees something or someone, and I wonder if it is Jack she may be seeing?  I know she is lonesome for him, and is acting very needy lately.  But this quick peek-a-boo business I am getting makes me feel kind of strange for some reason, kind of spooky like.  Maybe it's the precursor to a human manifestation coming up soon.............??!!

And I agree with Linda, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  I can think of many other strange but true situations I have had happen, and although it was a bit disturbing at the time, I was more fascinated by  rather than repelled by it.  It sure has taught me to keep my eyes open and be more aware of what goes on around me!

Lisa