View single post by Linda35950
 Posted: Aug 26th, 2010 12:31 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Linda35950

It was very unnerving,as he would not stop doing it,nite after nite.
The bangs and light flickering and the bangs were just right next to you causing you to jump.
Could not go outside without your house keyes cause they were going to lock you out.

You could hear them talk when you tryed to sleep.
They make the room you were in,very hot.A fan going did not help.I could tell by the fan when they came and left it made a odd wind noise.

They lock you out of the car you could see the locks go down,as well as hear it,same with the house step outside you hear the door lock.

They followed me place to place too.To work to get my hair done to stores.

They knock stuff off the racks when I walk by, I thought I best leave the store before Im blamed for the mess.

I was a store checkout gal,and I was handing some people their change when they hit my hand from under it and the money went flying.

I was getting my hair done when the lady walked away for a min and all her drawers pulled out.

Im shutting them thinking oh man she will be thinking Im trying to steal her stuff.

When you go out to eat they are whispering in me ear.

I just could not get away from them ever.They be on the phone when Im trying to talk.

I had a old time looking wall phone,which was threw across the room

They just were not very nice at all,and I was not getting any rest.

I was moving and the timing could of not been better.

It was just to much.The little shadow guy would walk my hall in the daylight.He run from bedroom to bedroom sometimes.

My hairbrush would move around on its own in the open drawer where I stood getting ready for work.

I can roll with the stuff now,but its not non stop either like their.(alabama)

I did try hiding from them ,never bought any evp are pictuers when I moved,but my daughter had some I gave her.

For a year I would not record after I moved and the first time I truned on the recorder I could not get my voice to work.

And a gal same lound and clear (((SAY SOMETHING)))) as if she had been waitting a year for me to speak again.Also where I live now I often say is their anything you want to tell me,and one spirit said Im the ghost from Alabama.

My heart sunk,I thought oh nooooooooo.

But nothing bad has happen sence I heard from her.

All that made me stonger person and less fearful and helped me deal with ghost grabing me after all that,one grabed my foot held on till I fell.

Two picked up the chair I was sleeping in and tryed to dump me out.

Knock on wood,nothing bad going on here at this house.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK ON WOOD.

Last edited on Aug 26th, 2010 12:48 PM by Linda35950