View single post by Spider
 Posted: Aug 26th, 2010 05:11 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Hi Linda~~

It can be unnerving when you can actually see 'something' as opposed to just hearing it!  It seems that there are certain people that have these experiences with 'shadow people'.     I have had a few times that 'something' manifested, once as as I went to go to my kitchen, I went thru my dining room, and there at the foot of the stairs was this 3-4 foot high mist thing.  It shocked me, and I turned and went back, trying to figure out what it possibly could have caused it.  Later that day, I talked to my son, and he said he had seen the same sort of mist, only over by the kitchen doorway!  He said he was afraid to say anything, he had tried to rationalize what it was, and he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him!

2 weeks later, one evening, I was watching TV, and just closed my eyes for a moment, there was this loud bang, and my eyes shot open, and there it was again, this short mist directly in front of where I was sitting!  I kept my eyes open as long as I could so as not to blink, and it just dissapated right in front of me, getting smaller and smaller!  It really freaked me out!  When all this was going on, Ihad been having all kinds of weird things happen around the house, one time I heard a loud noise in the dining room, and here was my purse that looked like it had been thrown about 10 feet from the dining room.  At night I had all kinds of clicking and popping sounds go on all night long........there were days I was so exhausted from not being able to sleep at night from all the commotion.   I finally called a 'meeting' with all the spirits in my house, asking please not to make noise at night, I needed to be able to sleep!  Things calmed down a bit, but there are still times when it's like a party going on here!  I no longer run each time I hear something, I just roll with it.  I know it bothers my husband at times, and he tries to ignore it.  Now when I don't hear something for awhile, I end up doing a session and ask how everyone is doing, if there are any problems going on, etc.  I usually find out that there has been some in house disagreements between folks.  I have  found that to be so common, people not getting along, or people trying to claim a certain area as theirs in the house.  This happens when new folks have come in, and my regulars don't like it.