View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Jul 19th, 2010 03:56 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

I was at the water trough today. This place used to be a very active place for me. It has slowed down for some reason. But I did get this cats meow today :) No cats around of course....only me at the recording site (besides many cars driving past). I did amplify this one a little bit. But is not mistakable now. You might notice a slight "echo" with his voice. I don't know if this is my cat (I have asked and he has answered in the past-last year) and I have had another meow that I was surprised to get about a month ago, but that one was pretty ruff to locate-hear (I had not called on my cat that time either). This was recorded on a DR60 digital recorder. Why wouldn't our pets not want to come around ;) He used to play around and chase at me when I would record outside sometimes. So he knows what's up. His nickname was "sphincter" but that wasn't for outside name calling :) I called him Bubbie (used different spellings). He was an Orange/White cat about 2 years old when he was hit by a car. I found him as an abandoned baby (and another that didn't make it) I bottle fed them. Bubbie was a very strong eater....I would sometimes lift him into the air when he was very little as he was latched onto the bottle nipple, and kicking...He would not let go for anything :)

Attachment: kitty cat--maybe mine-evp.wav (Downloaded 757 times)