View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Jul 8th, 2010 11:39 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote:
clockdryve wrote:
clockdryve wrote: Couple hours ago at the Library where I first tried the Diode Receiver.
Female voice...6 words. All mostly clear.
The original voice is near invisible but very plain except for the beginning.
I will upload the Original, a "Denoiser" enhanced version with noise reduction
and very little amplification, and Final will be more amplification-and also looped to help most to hear. I still need to review my DR60 that was recording at the same time. I will post that if anything of worth...

This web page is very SLUGGISH on my PC tonight. Taking forever to post (and it clipped-messed up my upload) I can't even successfully edit it. I'm logging off. Hopefully it will be better in the morning so I can upload this. Has 3 full parts (different enhancements). Everyone should be able to hear the final.

******* Taking a chance here now that I've noticed allowance to upload. Not the particular order I wanted.....but better than what I had to choose from at first :)
If any of the top confused you (were some that didn't upload correctly) here is the LOUDER Looped version. Captured from a Sony ICD-B7 connected to a Dual Circuit- Raudive Diode Receiver. And was recorded in my local Library in a private study room. The Raudive Diode Receiver CANNOT hear normal voice or vibration. It can ONLY hear electrical voice. It is a DETUNED radio receiver. These are not radio waves though....they still call your name or make personal comments, and you will still get an occasional cussing too (whether you think you got it coming or not) :) This one would NORMALLY be kinda "spooky". But I'm hoping it's a good thing.

Attachment: who_are_you_were_watching_you-denoise-evp_CLR-3.mp3 (Downloaded 874 times)