View single post by Misty
 Posted: Apr 6th, 2007 08:37 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Misty

Wow!!

Great pics Lance! I agree with you about the flashes of light. I have found they use the light as a sort of palette for what they term "artwork" "pictures". I have only once had images come thru that were from dark/black screen and those were a sort of weird reverse images like the old negatives for film used to look like.

Most of my clear images came from bright light or rather the screen was very brightly lit and aboslutely no faces on them at the time. I didnt see them until I reviewed the frame by frame much like you say happened with yours.

The crystal method is the only method I have used in which I can sit and watch it as it happens, often seeing faces that do not remain in the video or must be in fast motion to be seen. I need to pick up a video camera that can be hooked up to the tv but I have remained busy using the webcam or doing evp sessions in my small amount of free time. I will get around to adding more methods in the future, its on my to do list.

Very impressed with your pics keep up the good work and stick to what works best...even if it seems a fluke, it means you are headed in the right direction.

Misty