View single post by Bruce
 Posted: Jun 24th, 2010 04:21 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Bruce

Old GUy wrote: Bruce, Les, Keith;

How do you validtae an ITC?

Old Guy,

The method I use and teach is:

1.  Find a way to make contact and communicate with a person known to be decease.

2.  Gather information from that deceased person you have absolutely no other way of knowing except via this contact and communication.

3.  If you can verify that the information is accurate and true you have gathered evidence that this deceased person continues to exist in some form, somewhere.  A place we call the "Afterlife."

4. Continue to use this method of gathering evidence until you arrive at a conclusion regarding the Afterlife's existence based on your own direct experience.

This simple method has been learned by people in workshops around the world to gather their own evidence and prove it to themselves.  In my view and experience both the volume and content of the evidence so far gathered comes down overwhelmingly on the side of the survival of our consciousness beyond death.  I understand that you may not yet have gathered your own, convincing evidence.  But that fact has no bearing on the question of survival of our consciousness beyond deat, the existence of an afterlife.  In my view all it says is that the jury is still waitng for evidence. 

In essence, the world was not flat before explorers proved it was spherical.  There just wasn't enough evidence to prove it wasn't flat.

Bruce