View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: May 24th, 2010 10:28 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Was at a park today. Did 3 sessions (still reviewing). Used the DR60 and a Sony ICD-B300. Here I asked to speak with Edison. I can't do anything with it. If you can hear it-best of luck. I do have a small clip where I looped "Edison" about 11 times. That might be helpful. What I hear in this clip from the voices at 13 to 15 seconds is "whats the matter - (Brian-??) then at around 17 seconds someone says "he wants Edison". I will include a loop of this last voice also. *If your real quick you will NOTICE at 4 seconds (after I say please) a MALE voice says "yes Jim" right away.....as soon as they can. I have HIGHLIGHTED the area where the EVP's are located in the full clip uploaded to aid in finding the voices. That is the only enhancement. Besides the LOOPED mini-clips.
Here is the looped version of "what's the matter BRIAN" (not to sure of the name) it seems to have the "IAN" at the end....all I can really say.

Attachment: My-Question-Edison-Whats_the_matter-BRIAN-LOOPED-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 789 times)