View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: May 24th, 2010 07:46 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

neokortex_simulacrum wrote: Well, yeah, I could. Of course I listened to the denoised version to have an idea of from "where" to hear...

neokortex-simulacrum maybe you can help me figure out the last word in this answer to my question from what sounds like a young girl to me. I am at a location up on a hill with an Active Church (still open) and an older Church....closed down long ago. This recording was on a Monday (5-3-10) the Churches are at least 300ft away both directions North-South.....nothing going on in the Active Church at the time. I ask my question "do they care if I come to the hill and ask questions....." and I hear the girl say "we want you to come here... "       " I know the last part of the word is TIME (or times) but I don't know if she says "anytime" or "sometime". Her voice begins at about 6 seconds, ends at about 8 seconds. I'm sure she is difficult to hear by most. Don't really bother yourself much if it doesn't pop right out to you. I've got the "just" of it anyway. Thanks

Attachment: I ask them if is okay to come there-we_want_you_to_come_here---time-evp.wav (Downloaded 709 times)