View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Apr 21st, 2010 09:56 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

Hi Keith, and everyone else!
I've been gone a LOOOOooonnngg time!

ALOT has happened in my life since I've last been here, (some good, some bad!) and I apologize for my lack of participation, but I've been very ill for a very long time now, and basically, one of the cardinal rules in EVP recording is to NEVER record if you are not physically or mentally stable enough to handle it, and my body has definitely not been classified as "strong" in quite some time now, so I've been taking a break from recording, and just biding my time, trying to recoup from the several illnesses I've been battling for several years now, including arthritis, severe chronic pain, spinal stenosis, needing a hip replacement, and a host of other issues, such as a migrain that has lasted over 2 years straight now!

Sorry, not trying to get a "poor me" response from anyone, just trying to explain my situation lately, bear with me, you'll see why I'm mentioning it all!

As mentioned, ALOT has happened since I last posted here, over a year and a half ago, I've seperated from a very nasty ex wife who basicaly drove me into the ground, both mentally, financially, (assaulted me and stole everythin I owned!) and physically, and I no longer live in that old house I used to own, I gave it up when I gave up the ex, and moved on in my life.

Fortunately, regardless of my illnesses and shortcomings that are a side effect og my illnesses, I've met a woman who loves me for who and what I am, and we are to be married in the next few weeks, which is a good thing, as our first child is coming in september!! She is actually an ordained Wiccan witch, so we are well suited for one another. She is however a bit creeped out with the amount of "shadow and other activity" we are currently experiencing in this temporary apartment we live at in Halifax Nova Scotia, we are moving to a house for june 1st out in the counrty, which will be a welcome change, believe me!

The reason I'm posting this (and telling you my life story..lol) is because I'm really starting to wonder about "some" of my illnesses, and their "possibe" true nature.

That old house that I used to live in down on the sea shore in a remote fishing village was EVIL.
I know now that it was a major factor in the failure of my past relationship (meaning it provoked an already nasy ex of mine to act out and become EXTREMELY mentally unstable and violent!) and I now have come to realize that the reason I always felt "nothing" in that house, is because whatever resides there "cloaks" itself, and "lures" you there, making you feel all "homey" and safe at first, and then starts toying with your mind, slowly but surely.

Apparently, ours is not the first lives destroyed by the house. Oddly enough, it was built as a parsonage, well over 150 years ago, which I found out later, and the residence of Cape Sable Island were suspiciously quiet about the history and anything to do with that house, or the family that lived in it previously. Of all the houses I ever went into when I was house hunting, this was the ONLY house I never felt ONE VIBE in, nothing, like it was a brand new house.
I always took this as a very odd thing, and could not understand how over 100 years of families living in this house left not one shred of place memory for me to pick up on. No emotions, nothing.
There was always a VERY disturbing sesnse of calm in the house, and even the air inside the house was thick, and barely moved, even with wide open windows.

This is the first time I've ever experienced this, and just one day had an appifany about how things were not as they should be, and how people's thoughts were somehow being manipulated, and seeded with very negative thoughts, towards ones self, and others. Once the house was exposed as the reason for this, it suddenly did not even try to hide, and became QUITE apparent that IT was truly the reason why things were happening the way they were. I NOW know that the reason I just could NOT record EVP's at that house, is because "they" wouldn't allow it to happen.

I even had objects flung at me from across the room, and drinking glasses exploding in my hands (which STILL happens on and off to this day!) if I even "talked" about selling that house. I was VERY happy to get out of there, especially since the former owner left there himself, by means of going out into the back yard, and shooting himself in the head with a gun. Guess I was lucky to get out at all when you think about it really!

After I left the house, I mailed the keys to a friend of mine who lived a couple hours from the house, who agreed to take a moving truck and load up all my furniture, and other possessions, and take them ALL to a market and sell them all for me, so I could get rid of all of that negative energy, and while there, both him and his wife felt this overwhelming feeling of sadness, for no reason at all, almost constantly, and THEN, while he was carrying a box down the steep stairs from upstairs to the main floor below, he said as soon as he stepped on the first step, it almost felt like something pushed his foot out of the way, out from under him, which resulted in him falling onto his bad back and tailbone, and sliding down the fulllength of the stais, until he hit the bottom. After that, he would not go back there either.

After being in that house, my physical health has NEVER been the same, and I don't know if it is simple burnout from doing SO much work on it, restoring it, or if there is something "more" to it just feels like I'm literally "held down" by something I can't see sometimes, and I'm wondering if I've managed to bring with me some sort of attachment, or negative energy after leaving that house.

I've recently been watching some of David Icke's stuff, and they say that if you look closely on top of a flat door fram, a "mojo spirit" may be lurking there, pretending to be a shadow, and will DROP INTO your body through your crown chakra if it is open when you walk through the doorway, enter your body, and take up residence in there, and under extreme cases can EVEN cause a physical manifestation of itself in the form of a "teratoma tumour" which can oddly enough contain hair, teeth, eyes and a nose. I've seen SCARY pictures of these tumours, and wonder if there is ANY reality to ANY of what David Icke is saying about this. Below is his thread about "Mojo's"

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34375

What I CAN tell you is that when I watched a show about the Mojo's, I INSTANTLY remembered an instance of being in a less than reputable "spiritual/metaphysical store" downtown, which is known for doing bad things to people for various reasons, I had to leave when I all of a sudden "felt" something trying to actually ENTER the top of my head, I told my fiencee that it felt like warm molasses running down my head all over, followed by an extreme fog, and pain in my head, it was the ODDEST thing I've ever felt! Could this have been one of those "mojo's"??

My physical condition has deteriorated substantially since then, but it  had started to worsten before that occurrence, that was about a year ago now actually. But what I'm now concerned about is that there "may" be a "spiritual aspect" to my illness that I"m suspicious of, and would like to know if anyone has any ideas about what I should do to "detach" myself from this, if it truly does actually exist in me now.

Trust me, it's NOT like how voodoo works, and you believe so whole heartedly that it is real, that when they tell you the curse will make you die, you actually DO! I'm VERY objective, and am not concentrating on this being the cause of it, and do try to be quite positive about my health issues, not doing what the doctors keep advising me to do, which is just "accept my fate and deal with it", no, I'm going to fight it all the way! I just need to know "how" to do that, and part of that, is knowing the causes of the situation.

I have always been VERY cautious about performing a cleansing ceremony prior to all EVP sessions, and have done all the usual kosher salt things, smudgings ect to cleanse the space, but what about "cleansing me"? How do I assume myself that I'm NOT suffering from anything paranormal in nature that may be effecting my health, and slowing my rate of recovery?

I hope nobody here thinks I'm nutz or anything for thinking this, it's hard to explain exactly "why" I feel this way, I just "sense" something, and it just doesn't feel right, it feel unstable, and out of balance. I know that is the way your supposed to feel when your sick, but I'm empathic, very intensely sometimes, and I just cannot help but feel that something is influencing me again, or still, and aside from subjecting myself to an exorcism, I'm just not sure how to assure I am not "attached to", and that there are no negative forces at work here.

There is DEFINITELY something here in this apartment also, and I'm PRETTY SURE I did NOT bring it with me! I constantly see it on the corner of my eye, feel it, sometimes smell it, and have had the sensation of being touched even a couple times, but I haven't told the fiencee, so as to not make her any more uncomfortable about it as she already is, I tried downplaying everything that happens in here, but she senses it all on her own, so she "knows" it's here, and neither of us feel it is a good entity or force at all. So when we leave HERE, I want to make sure no "tag alongs" come with us to the new place, and that I remove any "tag alongs" that may have followed me here, maybe this is all MY fault to begin with!

I've tried alot of different things, and I'm now starting to get a bit frustrated, (ok, ALOT frustrated!!) and even feeling a bit guilty, thinking that it's "my fault" that something not so positive is lurking about here, and negatively effecting the people who live here, her and I and her kitty ;) (the cat also acts strange here, and continuously looks up at one corner of the ceiling of our bedroom with a look of terror in her eyes!)

I KNOW something is NOT right, but I can't prove it, capture it, record or photograph it, but it's HERE, and all I want to do is just get RID of this once and for all and assure that when we move, it's a FRESH SLATE for our lives, and the things that should be left behind, ARE left behind.

Maybe then I can get back into recording again, but not now, not while I'm weak and run down like this, that's just asking for it!

So, has anyone else here experienced ANY of this, and who here has any experience with "mojo's?

Thanks for the time taken to read this long post! Chris ;)