View single post by JotaPedrosoBR
 Posted: Apr 4th, 2010 06:41 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
JotaPedrosoBR

Hi Vicki. I utilize the google translator, so I write in Portuguese and this tradus me to ingles.Estarei through translation soon, but going ahead some explanations about my recordings, I in 1976, and recorded electronic technician accidentally or spontaneously, one voice I was testing a woman equant u7m recorder fita.Eu not know eletronic voice EVP Phenomenon, but I was very curious about what happened, and since then tried to repeat it, without success, ***Foul_language_is_not_allowed_on_this_website!!! has for many years.The year 2000, I use it all the k7 mini recorder, recording environment in silence and turning a shortwave radio in between stations, utiliser these sounds from shortwave stations 49 meters as a source of uid ambiente.Assim recorded in 10 minutes, then the presence of other people, MK7 back the tape and turn off the rádio.Ao hear we are faced with the * voices answering our perguntas.Eu always recording my voice, along the tape, asking, because it is best noticed the objectivity and coherence of the answers that will serve also in anaslises.Espéro you enjoyed my recordings, and provide the translation into ingles.grande and fraternal hug from South Brazil South America. Broadcaster Jota Pedroso, City of Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul