View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Feb 16th, 2010 03:49 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

I have an early evp recording from the DR60 and the Panasonic RR-US360 running together....they both pick up the same evp at the same area, but the US360 recorded it very "weak", almost can miss it. I used the DS-50 (don't use right now) One time while I slept....set to record for a couple hours (or longer I think). I had also set it to record with the VOX (voice activation) but didn't need this because I had a strong PATTON house fan running in my room (LOVE my fans guys :) can't sleep without one-EVEN in the winter)!! I did get an evp and me talking in my sleep while the EVP finished it sentence a few seconds earlier (DS-50). I said "lay here" but I think I was talking to my cat. I purchased an Olympus DS-330 nearly new from craigslist a few months ago. VERY clean voice reproduction-but I haven't had much luck at the Cemetery I took it to. I will try again this summer. I got the DS-330 for a steal $25 at the craigslist listing. I have the Olympus WS-100 I want to try again (heard they were good) Have a few W-10 from Olympus that are supposed to work well......(tried a few times with no luck) *I was told that these will pick up voices that the others miss.....I really didn't give it a good go yet really. **The Olympus W-10 has a built in camera....that sounds like a DREAM recorder for the ghost chasers, but don't buy it for that reason. The camera will NOT even take a picture unless the lighting is exactly just right....not enough or to much-forget it!! I like my Sony ICD-B7 recorders (have 2 new and 2 used) I have recorded EVP's on both the used ones. I have a Panasonic RR-QR80 and the RR-QR100 (the QR100 was new) no luck with them yet....used only a few times though. I have a Sony ICD-B300 New (not opened package) was told they were good....don't know yet. I have 3 of the RCA 5012B (**Very first type I purchased used years ago to TRY for EVP's....didn't get anything and gave up for about 6 years till I started getting online and learned to use the PC to listen better) :) I have also the Sony ICD-B16 that is a B7 just upgraded with more memory.....havent received anything on that one yet-but winter is getting in my way. I have ENOUGH recorders.....LOL, I have trouble on eBay staying away!! ;) Good Luck finding EVP's this SPRING guys. ADDING an Edit here: I use the NUMARK HF125 Headphones ($29 local). VERY *Comfortable-Cheap-SENSITIVE* headphones.....I like them better than my Sony MDR-V500 ($70 at time of purchase Best Buy Store) or my K 240 Mrk II's ($150 at time of online purchase-JUNK). The NUMARK HF125 can be found online for as cheap as $15 each at Mr. Money Colorado Store plus shipping. The Numarks don't cover the FULL ear but rest comfortably on the full "complete" ear lobes. I often put them on when I start up my laptop and leave them on for hours if I use them or not. I am looking for a pair of "Piezo" crystal radio headphones to try soon as there supposed to be sensitive to weak currents.

Last edited on Feb 16th, 2010 04:10 PM by clockdryve