View single post by EVPDave
 Posted: Feb 13th, 2010 05:08 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
EVPDave

Well, since this thread I started is going off in a new direction I thought I would take the bait and look at the Russian site to see what the excitement is all about.

After an hour of reading poor and sometimes laughable Google translations I think I have the gist of it. They are discussing a Skype account called "crossovertalk". You use your Skype phone and attempt to connect to this 'crossovertalk' account. Here is a video of the process I found. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjicqGGcu0&feature=player_embedded

Without knowing how the software was written I have no idea what is being transmitted, sounds like random noise or even voice fragments, who knows? This appears to be a product for commercial use in development, maybe for the I-phone?

The method I was describing in this thread uses no such generated random fragments or voice fragments. My idea is to generate just enough noise so the vocoder in the VOIP network is at threshold and manipulated by Spirit just beyond threshold to be words and language.

Dave