View single post by Vicki Talbott
 Posted: Feb 10th, 2010 05:50 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Vicki Talbott

Have fun stepping out. I have found that in my EVP work, my son and his friends would just as soon have me stay at home than wander about in the dark and cold. At the same time, I got that one on the Sony waiting for my ride early in the morning at the Park 'N Ride down the street from my house.

I have also gotten them following me around at the famous haunted cemetery down the street from me (Bayview). Sometimes I do get those who have crossed over that I don't know at the cemetery--those who care about our loved ones and are buried there and say they know them! My son's body was never found--buried at sea, as they say, and glad for it, but the guy he died with has a huge stone memorial at the cemetery even though he is not there. I thought no way would Braden want a stone in a memorial park where he isn't, so I did not do that for him. What would it say? "Here doesn't lie Braden--he's out there somewhere?"

Actually, he was rather frugal, and I believe that is why he lost his life at sea. Plus, my dad always wanted a sea burial, being a Navy guy, but he never got it. So Braden just quietly took his place. Finally, Braden knew I would not want to ID his body in that condition. He also knew that he would not want to have children and their families come across him on the beach, so he remained hidden under the cold waters, where bodies do not rise.

I will post some cemetery ones soon. Some of them are funny and some of them thank us for fixing their graves. Vicki:blink: