View single post by parasearcher
 Posted: Jan 14th, 2010 02:20 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
parasearcher

You're so right, everyone's day will come. I don't know if I'll feel satisfied knowing the truth, or mad that I was wrong. I'm pretty sure of the metaphysical energy, because I've seen the influence of psychic abilities. I didn't tell you before, but my wife is a sensitive with psychic abilities. About her most accurate visions come in dreams. It can be truly amazing, as I'm sure you're aware. I've been told by parapsychologists and psychics, that I have some abilities too. I tend to believe this, because my wife alone is good, and me alone is good, but us together is unbelievable. You're also right about the inborn abilities, I've heard that anyone can be psychic to some degree. It's just like recording evps, the more you do it, the better the results. I would volunteer, but I'm dreadful with computers. I haven't used one but a little over a year, and have a lot to learn. I agree about the homebodies, ghosts will return to a similar life style; so if they were loners, they remain that way. I really hope I don't have a sudden and violent death, it would be a hell on earth.
Later,Richard