View single post by Mr Shadowman
 Posted: Nov 26th, 2009 07:02 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Mr Shadowman

Hello Mike,

I feel mostly it is telepathic in nature since their physical abilities that were used on this side, such as speech and hearing should not be functional on the other side after the decomposing of the material body, take notice that I say "should not". And yes they do feed off energy, they need this to form "words". It can be your physical energy or an outside source such as white noise, electrical or natural sounds such as weather generated, etc. Who is to say why it works ?, or what it really is like on the other side. Communication with the other side works in different ways for different people. Rule #1 regarding this field is that there are no experts, just people who get results for one reason or another, and I am sure that some will throw stones at me for saying that. What works for me might or might not work for you. I feel that if you are sincere in your attempts and your reasons to communicate are genuine, you should have success. This is just my opinion, I am also new at this. Keep an open mind. Ask questions such as what month is it, is it light or dark, ask how they see or hear us. Treat them as you would want to be treated yourself. You yourself has to create a method or plan that allows you reach the first level of communication with the otherside. One final note on EVP captures, it is usually does not sound the same between listeners because most do not take the proper time to listen or they do not have proper audio software. And many just do not have the above normal hearing that is needed. go with what you hear,

Dan

Last edited on Nov 27th, 2009 01:32 AM by