View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Nov 17th, 2009 01:42 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

PS .. a few posts back... the audio attachment I labeled as ' play '... is a so called speech reversal of the original alleged Spiricom ' Dr. Mueller ' voice coming through the Spiricom, from recently obtained original Spiricom material that Rorke personally received from the legit president of the remnants of the MetaScience foundation. I hear it as :

" play this backward " .... imagine that !

Brian J.

PS : we say we want to know more from the audio scraps of history we can find... I wonder if anyone gets why I am a bit frustrated after having invested over a decade and thousands of my hours into ITC, only to have pretty much no one even notice what I am tapping into. I doubt it after all the years I've tried... just wanted to mention it, but I pretty much am at the point where I'm past wasting my energy to such a huge degree, and I never applied myself to this serious endeavor for fun! I hope someone benefits from my offerings.

PPS : on review of the above noted audio sample, maybe it wasn't a 'speech reversal'
it might have actually been formed in the forward flow of original sounds... it's been awhile since I'd found and documented this, so I'm not really sure... just caught the discrepancy, and it no doubt concerns me more than most, so I am happy to have caught this..

Last edited on Nov 17th, 2009 09:33 PM by Brian Jones