View single post by Bruce
 Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 07:53 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Bruce

EVPDave,

Glad to hear that you are still developing prototypes along the SEC concepts.  From your recordings it is obvious that you are making good progress.  This appears to support the idea that the SEC fields generated, or at least utilized, are capable to transducing 'information' between nonphysical and physical realities.  That is a very big step.

I am not surprised that you have been able to eliminate use of the tones, ala Spiricom, and continue to receive voice messages.  And I am very curious about some aspects of your results.  In previous posts it sounded like you were not in what we would call 'realtime' conversation with your nonphysical 'friends.'  So, if I understand correctly, you only hear the voice message when listening to the recording?  Is that still true?

Are you able to ask a question and receive an answer, even if it is not in a realtime conversation?  Have you attempted listening to the signal while it is being recorded and have you ever heard the voice while listening in that way?  Or. does listening to the signal that is being recorded preclude receiving a voice message?

Where is your physical body located in relationship to the SEC field of your system? 

The reason I ask all these questions is that I am wondering about the nature of the interactions between the nonphysical folks sending the voice messages and the physical person receiving them.  In my experiments I am finding that there appears to be a side of this work that is what we might call 'intention.'  That our thoughts, beliefs and feelings can somehow enter into the equation, that they can be part of the bigger picture of how these systems work.  You have any indications along those lines from your experiments and results?

I am impressed with your persistence and your results,

Bruce