View single post by Bruce
 Posted: Oct 24th, 2009 07:36 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Bruce

EVPDave,

Just visited the Spiricom site after a long passage of time.  Saw your posts regarding your optical device and listened to all of the recordings.  While some of the recordings are difficult to decipher, others are marvelous examples of clear, voice communication.  The "Jeffery omes into the background" is a remarkable example of such communications.   I completely applaud your efforts.

My own efforts at communication device development have been in a different vein than Spiricom, though some of the concepts of Spiricom have been incorporated in various prototypes.  I have experienced only limited success, nothing approaching the clarity of some of your recordings.

I appears to me that the SEC field approach you are (were?) using provides a good  method of transducing "energies" between what we call the nonphysical and physical worlds.  It brings the nonphysical energies into physical world circuitry so they can be worked with.  Nonphysical folks appear to be able to modulate the field your SEC approach creates with their "voices" and in my view field modulation and detection of that modulation is the key to understanding the 'how' of such communication.

I frankly don't understand why your experiments and posts of resulting recordings didn't spark a stronger reaction from Spiricom website visitors.  With such obvious success I would have thought some folks would have jumped at the chance to begin their own experiments along the same lines.

I am curious to know where your research has taken you since your last posts?

Thanks,

Bruce Moen