View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Oct 11th, 2009 10:41 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Pipe,

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for working through your creative idea, and then sharing it with us here on the forum. This is what our forum is about, and we are blessed to have people who are able to take their creative mind and combine it with technical knowledge to apply it towards communication with spirit.

And then, I'm going to step out on a limb here...........

Spirit is potentially able to communicate via thousands of ways - including one such as the one you have given here. What determines whether or not it becomes a viable method is if someone chooses to work with it in a consistent manner over a period of time and also allow their team in spirit to do the same. The majority of methods will be successful - all they need is someone to focus their energy on creating it.

So, for any of you out there reading this - for those of you who are perhaps tired of evp and other traditional means - someone needs to pick up and work with the idea of voice/images over RF on a television. Of this I'm sure - someone can and will be successful using this method - maybe even particularly more so since tv is no longer broadcasting on those frequencies.

I'm going to indulge myself and point out your tv picture after editing in adobe photoshop. I feel that regardless of whether people can see the beginning of formations of faces of people in spirit in this image or not, they are there. I feel that there are almost ALWAYS people in spirit interested enough to at least give it a try to help assist someone in the physical with a new method.

What matters is.........who is willing to pick a method and stick with it? (not intended for you, Pipe - intended as an encouragement to others.)

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 417 times):

2009_0927ITC0013.JPG