View single post by f1cracker
 Posted: Oct 10th, 2009 08:09 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
f1cracker

Actually that is the problem. I have recorded over twenty crime cases, one even a top ten FBI most wanted, and I never get responses from them.

Most of those twenty were with an advocate that works with a missing person group, and they take my info and try and use it, but some have told that police will not act on the info if t came from the paranormal.

Of the twenty I have had only two cases solved, but through an advocate who never told the police where the info came from.

I have since stopped doing crime cases, unless of course, a detective wants to work with me directly. 

I am now doing family recordings and want to do recordings for families that have lost a soldier in war.

The problem I have now is how do I attract deceased soldier families to come to my web group. I have been passing the word that I am available for that, but so far no takers.

Key for my future:

1. I need a detective that will work directly with me on crime cases.

2. As for soldier families "family recordings", I need somehow to attract them to my group without going after them.

Id be happy doing soldier recordings for the rest of my life. We have so many that are gone from this un-nessary war, that it would be nice to get messages from them to their loved ones.

Mike