View single post by EVPDave
 Posted: Sep 25th, 2009 10:19 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic


Joined: Mar 7th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 206
Vicki Talbott wrote: That's cool, Dave! What is shrink tubing? Vicki

I attached a photo from the net. The tubing is a heat shrink tubing. Typically used over an electrical connection and then heated so it shrinks in place instead wraping with an electrical tape. It is very thin and vibrates well against the glass. I'm sure many other materials would work as well or better.



Attached Image (viewed 419 times):

heat shrink.jpg

Last edited on Sep 25th, 2009 10:21 AM by EVPDave