View single post by pipesmokingman
 Posted: Sep 22nd, 2009 07:25 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
pipesmokingman

the original manual makes one very good point , that i believe needs to be read and re read by all interested in this work , and that is ( and this is my personal interpretation here ) , that communication with spirit is NOT something that can be achieved solely using known technology ,vis anything RF wise

to explain my thinking on this :

1. when the original research was conducted , the RF technology was to say the least some what crude by today's standards

2. as time has passed the levels and frequencies used today have increased exponentially , more signals , more power , higher frequencies ( eg 2.4 GHz is now far more common for wifi etc , in fact ALL frequencies have exponentially increased the capability to "mask " any effects caused by spirit ) - use the analogy of trying to listen for a weak am signal 50 years ago and doing the same today - GIVEN the massive increase in power levels of all sorts of electronic devices - the "background" radiation levels of ALL these things has added to the electronic "fog" now surrounding our planet AND spreading ever outwards into space /time

3. i think those interested in this need to seriously study the subject of quantum physics and the implications there of . it was quoted in an ancient Indian text over 3500 years ago that all things in the universe and each individual is interconnected ( the "matrix" is nothing new folks ) consider this :

" there is an endless net of threads throughout the universe . the horizontal threads are in space ,and the vertical threads are in time .at every crossing of the treads ,there is an individual , and every individual is a crystal bead . the great light of an absolute being illuminates and penetrates every crystal bead . and every Chrystal bead reflects not only the light from every other crystal in the net , but also every other reflection in the universe " (from - the rig Veda )

so can "death" as we know it affect this net ?? - or are we ALL still part of the net with those who have passed over "resonating at a differing "frequency" and more importantly "MODE" ??

AND HERE IN LIES THE "CRUX" OF MY RAMBLE - we are "stymied " in our research efforts by this reliance on "known" technology - the OP asked about am /FM - these are just man made modes of transmission - ways of modulating a carrier wave to convey information - today we have many "modes" single side band ,( SSB) , spread spectrum , time division multiplex etc etc , BUT they are all based on RF /the electromagnetic modes we know now = there may well be OTHER modes of transmission possibly the "aether " type of thing ?? which are out there but as yet undiscovered /ignored as fantasy by the great god of "science " - well as also stated in the manual ,a couple of "bicycle mechanics " dared to question "perceived scientific wisdom " and proved a whole lot of so called "experts" ( of the time ) WRONG !!

SOOOOOOO don't stymied your thinking - too much - look at things like the higher frequencies - look at the common elements in the universe such as hydrogen ( which resonates at some 1420 MHz ) - look at plasmas and gasses and most particularly look at LIGHT which I personally believe will give us the answers we seek - please do read the manual - it gives many clues as to all this - but a bit like that film the da vinci code - you have to do some "lateral" thinking to see whats really there

as to HOW to put all this in to practice has caused me many hours of thought - which is why i am up at 3.20 am ( GMT +1 ) typing this now - and i still don't have any answers - but we plod on ........................