View single post by joecioppi
 Posted: Sep 15th, 2009 10:12 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
joecioppi

Tiger,

I suggest that you terminate an AM transmitter with a load resistor...no antenna. Be sure the load resistor is resistive and able to dissipate the expected output. The signal strength should be high enough to compete with ambient noise. The modulated carrier is a single frequency among many random frequencies of noise. The receiver will need an antenna to receive the ambient noise and the xmitter carrier.

I believe the Spiricom theory was wrong  that the voices were on the modulated carrier...they were in the ambient noise. The modulated signal may be a little stronger than the noise level in order to enhance the voice frequencies present in the ambient signal. Moving the receiver from the transmitter would adjust the relative levels between input noise and input tone carrier.

Because the common factor in spirit communications is the presence of some form of random signal from VLF to VHF, I believe the radio is only there to pick up the natural noise. I have used the output of a transistor junction noise source to get spirit messages on a voice synth board.

Joe